The Spa Centre is an oasis to all bathing-enthusiasts where you can spend a long evening with your friends an family. The Spa Centre is an oasis to all bathing-enthusiasts where you can spend a long evening with your friends an family.
The bathing centre features a fantastic design hot tub, a spacious sauna with a shower and a room with a fireplace and a refrigerator. The hot tub can seat up to eight people, and its furnace can also be used as a fireplace, for example for grilling sausages to snack on during sauna-bathing and lounging in the hot tub. This hot tub trailer is suited to year-round use, so wonderful bathing moments will be available to you all year long!
Year-round comfort and sauna bathing in different locations with the costs of just one building. Lapelland cabins and saunas move with you.
The buildings have been designed for year-round use and their functionality has been tested in the arctic conditions of the north.
We manufacture our products from start to finish in warm indoor conditions. The products are always delivered to customers as 100% ready for use, finishing treatments included.
• Length 6,200 mm
• Width 2,300 mm
• Total weight about 2,400 kg
• Galvanised bogie base with brakes, nose wheel, adjustable support legs under the corners Total weight about 2,000 kg
• Roof style: single-pitch roof
• Box on the bow, hinged cover
• Wall frame 42*66 mm
• Outer cladding from 11 mm OSB board
• Roof structures, roof from 15 mm OSB board, upper end boards 20*95, eave plates with drip edge, Icopal LiimaUltra roofing felt
• Plywood base 12 mm in the sauna, diagonal battening, matchboard floor 28*95 treated twice with marine varnish, floor slopes into a water spout, 45 mm reduction
• Bathroom floor made of 15 mm OSB board and covered with a plastic carpet
• Tempered glass doors
• Windows, single-glazed, PC coated
• Door and window jambs and panes 50*50
• Ventilation grids
• Battening made of 50*50 triangle bars
• Harvia M3 wood-burning stove, protective walls, protective base, sauna stones
• Jeremias Premium chimney, bushing and a collar, flue sealing (total length of the flue insulated)
• Jeremias chimney-mounted water heater, 22 litres
• Heat-treated aspen sauna benches 28*95, depth of the upper bench about 600 mm, bottom bench about 300 mm
• Design hot tub, wood-burning
• Electrical winch with a remote control for the tub cover.
• Mechanical serving tray for the tub
• Seating boxes with hinged covers
• Chargeable shower set
• Interior and exterior finishing treatments
• By default, the batting is the same colour as the exterior. If you wish, you can change the batting colour (please contact customer service).
• Skirt battening
• Refrigerator and a bench
• Stepping stool
• Indoor lighting battery + charger in a casing and a remote control
• Outdoor lighting with spot lights
• Lapelland buildings are available as 100% ready for use, delivered to your home. You can also come pick up the trailer from Lapelland’s factory or a retail location. Ask the sales persons for more details!